Lifetime Microsoft Courses has never looked this good, start learning Power BI, Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access or VBA today.
Which Microsoft Courses are covered when you sign up?
- Power BI
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Advanced Microsoft VBA
- One Note
- Share Point
- Power Point
- Have a look at the courses available when you sign up, click the image below:
If you’re wanting to get ahead of the game and improve your efficiency then look no further, Lifetime Microsoft Category Access is at your fingertips. Advanced Microsoft Excel, Advanced Microsoft VBA and Microsoft Power BI courses, among others, will be yours forever.
Microsoft is a key tool in so many industries; organisations around the globe use Microsoft, and often require Microsoft skills as a pre-requisite when hiring new staff. If you haven’t already come across it in your workplace, you will no doubt come across it the near future.
Lifetime Microsoft Category Access
from: Excel with Business
Your next job may not only require you to have Microsoft knowledge, but will probably require you to have expert Microsoft skills like Advanced Microsoft VBA skills. Whether or not it’s a requirement, if you are currently working on Microsoft, you can save time by developing your skills to use it more efficiently. Advanced Microsoft Excel will be a walk in the park.
If you’re wanting a competitive edge then the Lifetime Microsoft Category Access is for you. You can learn the full Microsoft Office suite in your own time and at your own pace, without worrying about your access expiring.
Lifetime Microsoft Category Access
Interested in learning Microsoft Power BI?
Become a Microsoft guru to boost your credibility and confidence, produce your most exceptional work to date, and know how to do everything you need to in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and Outlook. Having access to 23 business-focused Microsoft Office courses will give you the knowledge you need to understand the data that drives your organisation.
With 1,245+ modules of training, covering the most business-relevant areas of Microsoft Office, 760+ videos and over 270 downloadable exercises, the Lifetime Microsoft Category Access will give you everything you need to know about Microsoft.
Tailored learning allows you to easily filter courses to find only what you most need to learn. And multiple videos, practice exercises and test questions will give you the practical application you need to aid your learning.
Want to start learning Advanced Microsoft Excel?
83 hours of beginner to intermediate Microsoft courses are within reach. Over 90,000 learners have undertaken this course, meaning there are nearly 100,00 people in the work force that have the confidence they need when it comes to Microsoft. All of the included courses are certificated on completion and the majority are also CPD Accredited.
You’ll be supported by in-house expert, Deborah, who is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
How long do you get course access for?
Forever is a long time. You pay once and get unlimited access to the courses, forever.
The Microsoft bundle includes the following courses:
- Basic & Advanced Microsoft Access: Mange your database correctly.
- Basic & Advanced Microsoft Excel including Data Analysis in Excel: Master Excel.
- Excel for Accountants (Basic to intermediate): Making daily finance Excel tasks easier
- Microsoft Project 2013 plus Basic & Advanced Microsoft Project 2016: Take your project skills to the next level.
- Basic & Advanced Microsoft VBA: Turbocharge your data handling capabilities.
- Microsoft Office 365: Learn how it can be used to support collaboration and communication.
- Microsoft OneNote: Creating collaborative, visual and meaningful notes.
- Microsoft Outlook: Managing emails and improving productivity
- Microsoft PivotTable: Learn how to automatically sort data from one table and present it in another.
- Microsoft Power BI: Creating compelling visualisations and reports.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Creating polished slides for projects and presentations.
- Microsoft SharePoint: Sharing business information and collaborating internally.
- Microsoft Visio: Creating incredible diagrams.
- Microsoft Windows 10: Maximise efficiency with new features like Cortona and Microsoft Edge.
- Microsoft Word: Learn how to customise formatting, integrate charts and tables, along with much more.
What could be better than endless access to everything Microsoft? If you want to stay ahead of the game and have a competitive edge then you’ll need to develop and fine tune your Microsoft skills. Find out more here.
|Lifetime Microsoft Category Access – $149.00|
Unlock the power of Microsoft Office and increase your earning potential.The bundle covers: Basic to advanced Excel formulas (SUM, IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH). PivotTables, PowerPivots, Macros and VBA. Managing Outlook emails effectively. Using automation to save time. Creating presentations in PowerPoint that will impress and amaze. Getting the most out of Word including mail-merge, formatting, automation and customisation. Organising, managing and searching in SharePoint.If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund. Courses Included in this Bundle Microsoft Excel Advanced Excel PivotTables Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Word Microsoft SharePoint Effective Outlook Digital Collaboration with Office 365 Microsoft Project Microsoft OneNoteReviewsTrustpilot
Other courses you may be interested in: